Thursday, June 1, 2017

Try...



why am i still single ? 
they all pitifully ask...
that question always baffles me...
an answer i never seem to have...

maybe it's just my ill fate...
or my sad unwilling destiny...
to walk this life alone...
as a single separate entity... 

being gay is not my excuse...
i know gay friends who’ve found their own...
it seems to be they live the life...
for me that life is reasons unknown...

fridae...
jack'd...
planet romeo and grindr...

recon...
 silver daddies...
 and even a paid matchmaker...

i did the clubs & i did the bars...
still doing the gyms where i got my last scar...
so with my broken wings forever longing to fly...  
DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I NEVER EVEN TRY...


~ by N!LoC ~

2 comments:

essayhave writing service review said...

Beautiful poetry, loved it thorougly. Message behind it is very deep. Loved it, going to share it with others and hope that they will like it as well. Thanks for sharing the post

harada57 said...

thanks

สมัครบาคาร่า

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (118) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (101) Drama (74) Memories (64) Sexy (61) Body (59) Rice Queen (41) Video (41) Dream (36) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Shirtless (16) Bitch (15) Ugly (15)