Sunday, March 5, 2017

I Don't...



if i close this door ... will another door open? .... well one can never be too sure

because i have closed one too many doors already and i felt that keeping this particular one ajar was really  my last resort that i trust and had a great track record with...

well it’s not turning out to be the case anymore...

i just don’t know what to do... people don’t seem to be who they really seem to be... they tell you one thing one day and then just forget about you the next ... NOBODY seems to be real anymore...

NOBODY !!!

i throw caution to the wind... i am weary of the fake-ness and listen to my gut instincts always... but i always feel like a complete FOOL when i get hurt by someone... I DON’T even know being a complete jerk towards me and all...

I DON’T want to feel that way anymore...

I DON’T want to take chances with anyone anymore...

i just DON'T...

(and to quote that new Mariah song...)



3 comments:

fantus said...

rough week or just feeling like life is crap???

N!LoC said...

Almost feels like god is toying with me ...

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


Emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (98) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)