Monday, October 3, 2016

Twenty Nine...



i realized at twenty nine...
that love was just too hard to find...
them other boys find it so easily..
but not for ugly duckling boys like me...

they get their very own rice-queen...
the sugar-daddy kind... supposedly...
guaranteed a life of company...
and all the perks of shopping sprees...

they get the one who was close to me...
became his prince (i thought i’d one day be)...
and now i’m left with a world so grim...
to have to share the same gym...
with him...

oh i try my best to hide my fears... through these awkward smiles of tears...
while they take perfect photographs... they look so good it makes me laugh...
it makes me feel... ugly as can be...
a little ugly duckling boy... like me...

i realized at twenty nine...
no matter how hard i tried to find...
the love that comes so easily...
to other swan boys...
not me...


~ By N!LoC ~


2 comments:

fantus said...

Just keep going!!! It will work out....

N!LoC said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)