Saturday, July 23, 2016

Fantasy...


Mariah Carey "Fantasy"

ive always been one to dream... and that’s why i consider myself a dreamer...  a hopeless romantic...

reality seems to have come and hit hard... and it keeps banging at my doorstep... now more often than not... on a daily basis even...

i start to dream about things and i find myself stopping myself in my own tracks... (track of mind at least)... but on certain rare nights... in the privacy of my own room... my thoughts do run wild and free...

i dream... a dream like there’s no tomorrow... “ a dream so real... something i can touch ... but far beyond to feel”...

and i realize that... my dreaming does take me to places that makes me happy... a passing thought that can put a smile on my face... and it almost feels as if it heals me...

maybe that’s why one of my most fav Mariah song is fantasy.... because in the bridge... she coos:

“i’m... in... heaven....

with my boy... friend.... my laughing boy... friend...

there ‘s no beginning ... there is no end....

feels like i’m dreaming but im not sleeping...”


and that literally just summed up the fantasy that just literally went through my dreaming head...

sometimes... i guess i just have to let myself dream on... no matter how un attainable i tell myself it really is... i mean it’s always possible... just like having that one winning lottery ticket to a million dollars.... (it is possible... but it’s impossibly impossible)...

but i wasn’t dreaming about a million dollars....

i was just in heaven... with my boy friend.... my laughing boyfriend.... there was no beginning ... there was no end... it felt like i was dreaming but i was not sleeping...




** inspiration always cums after an orgasm anyways....

1 comment:

Jacque Ojadidi said...

Thanks for share this article
Free Earrings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)