Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Guy...



I keep having this anxious realization ...that I could be in danger of wasting my life away...

I am fear full that the years are really just slipping by.

What do I want from life?” I ask myself....

I just want to be happy....

but what “does” make me happy?... Or rather what “could” make me happy ?... well for one... seeing a guy in a tank top certainly never fails to boost my spirits up in a jiffy... which only could bring me to the next obvious point of having a guy to call my own and see him wear random sleeveless things for my daily deviant pleasure...

a guy to sleep with & wake up to would be nice too...

a guy... can make me happy.... plain and simple... that one guy... I have yet to meet in this lifetime... if fate or destiny is kind enough to let me have that one guy...

a guy...

to have and to hold.... from here to eternity... till death do us part...

:-(


4 comments:

fantus said...

You are trying to mike me cry! :)

N!LoC said...

*make ... Not mike

Michael Silveria said...

*hugs* you aren't wasting your life. Things happen when they happen. As long as you keep learning and grow your life isn't a waste

N!LoC said...

*hugs* back... With XoXo's

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)