Monday, March 7, 2016

Year To Be Happy...



as i was driving home from a monday night grocery walking trip... i passed by this cafe... then... B00M !!! ...(*flashback) ...

that was the cafe... where i met up with a guy from grindr for the very first time... he took one look at me and i saw it on his face... he wanted out almost immediately... in which he did... he bailed out on me after 20 mins of trying to converse with him... 

oh.. just only a couple years ago... i was so eager...adventurous... desperate...& thirsty... trying to kiss all the horrible toads to find the one that would turn into a prince... searching and even going as far as paying top dollar for a match making service... endlessly putting myself out there.. for dates... for fun... for the possibility to find the guy... "the one"...

2016... this is my self proclaimed year to be happy... 

and already i have turned down 3 guys who wanted to meet up with me... and i am not missing out on anything... because i know they are just not worth it... fun perhaps? or just to meet to for the possibility that it could trainspire into something more?...

nah...

i think if it happens ... it happens... (yes.. my new moto for "the year to be happy" lol ) and in the meantime... there are alot of things that make me happy...

listening to mariah makes me happy...

watching netflix makes me happy...

chatting with facebook friends makes me happy...

tending to my newly evolving mini garden (my new hobby)  makes me happy...

i think i have finally changed my mindset... to stop worrying about how single i am... or how lonely i feel (which hasn't happened much at all so far this year)... and as corny as this sounds... is just to enjoy the company of myself...and to take care of me.... 

call it a revelation... but ... i think i am finally on the right path to being happy...

3 comments:

Tim Vernon said...

Alhamdulillah

fantus said...

Wonderful!!! You have figured it out!! I am so proud!!

N!LoC said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)