Friday, March 11, 2016

SIN : The Untold Story Part 5...



continued from PART 4...

on our last night in Singapore... we did some last minute shopping... and he said he wanted to go back to uniqlo to get something else... (mind you... he bought like 4 tanktops there because of me..and my asian persuasion...)... 

so were back at the tanktop section... but this time.. he asked me if i wore a size “S”... (gosh.. i thought he was gonna get me a tanktop!!??).... but then he added.. i’m buying it for a “friend”...

ME: oh?  a “friend” ?  is he my size?... 

HIM : yeah.. but a little smaller than you..

ME: how old is he?

HIM: 19...

ME : (thinking to myself... a “friend”... eh? a 19year old “Friend” who is like 35 years your junior... who likes to wear bright colored tanktops???)...

he went and bought 2 size “XS” tanks .. one in red... and one in turquoise... and it didin’t take a math scientist to know that this was the same “friend” that was texting all those kissy emoji’s last night...

i was kinda defeated with the whole Vietnamese boy he had on the side... some boy who must be special enough to get 2 tanktops as a gift... i was truly defeated... i didn’t know how to feel anymore... so on our last night in Singapore... up in our hotel room...i went to bed ... and called it a night...

but he didn’t let me... he wanted one more night of kinky fun... i mumbled to him that i was just not feeling up for it tonight... but he didn’t want to take NO for an answer.... he kept on bugging me for some kinky xxx... something just ticked off in me... almost like i was suddenly a different person... possessed by my inner rage from his betrayal...

Disclaimer: now what happened between me and him during that intense moment... which didn’t last all that long was definitely another scene out of a movie... I tied him down on the bed in an extremely vulnerable position and i took full advantage of it... i was physically torturing his nipples out of spite... he enjoyed it at first... up until i started slapping him across his face like a crazy scorned latina  x girlfriend on her first day of PMS... he started to get scared... he started to moan more with fear than with sexual pleasure... i got a little carried away... i kinda lost it... i was taking it out on him... i was punishing him for playing me real good... i was literally abusing him physically..

he finally struggled frantically enough to make me realize he was not having this anymore... and luckily i snapped out of it...he screamed uncomfortably and i untied his wrists and ankles... took off his blindfold... and he looked at me with such surprise... he sat up on the bed ... took a moment.. and said ...“whoa.... you are like one of those innocent looking little toy puppies... but when you reach out to pet it... they open their mouths to reveal huge grinding shark teeth and then bite your hand off!” lol...

(i later apologised to him for getting too carried away... i mean i knew he liked to be dominated and his nips tortured and all... but i also knew that i went a little too far with my state of mind... i was wrong to have put him in that position...)

we then packed up the bondage tools and called it a night... went to bed ... him feeling strangely surprised but even more allured by me... and me feeling a little remorseful of what i just did...

it was alot to handle... so many things transpired over these few days together... i just closed my eyes... and realized that tomorrow was gonna be the day we say good bye...

and that actually made me feel surpringly...

sad...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (98) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)