Wednesday, March 9, 2016

SIN : The Untold Story Part 2...




when you meet someone face to face for the first time... first impressions can be everything...

and while his eyes certainly lit up upon seeing me... i was still unsure what i thought of him when i first saw him... i was too nervous to even gauge how attracted or not attracted i was to him at first sight...

but i do recall... that after he called me "cute"... and tugged at my preppy shirt... it was straight to business... no informal introductions... no ice breaking conversation... nothing to even take off the edge of finally meeting for the first time.. he just needed to get a new sim card for his phone so he could have internet access while he was in Singapore...

and what striked me most off guard was the way he talked to the cashier at 7eleven... he was trying to ask how much the card costs and the details of the data plan and charges and whatnot... but apparently the poor lady cashier just didn’t explain it quite clearly enough to him...

and he went all superior and “bUt yOU DiDn’t anSwer my quEstiOn”  alpha-male on her... and even a little more than that which i cant really remember now... its abit blurry... (i guess because ive tried to put away all these little incidents at the back of my memory bank)  

but basically ... i stood behind him for quite some time... trying to mind my own business but still listening in on their almost heated conversation about a measely sim card... and i thought myself...

oh my god... is this really his personality? belittling the cashier lady all because of a sim card?...how much do i really know about this guy???  

WHAT DID I JUST GET MYSELF INTO???

besides that ... he opted to use the train to go to our hotel... instead of a taxi... i don't think he really saw the obvious ghastly expression on my face when he said “let’s just take the train”...

ohh...the thought of my skinny little arms dragging around my over-packed jumbo sized luggage with plastic wheels that were on the verge of falling apart... and on top of that trying to manoeuvre out of the crowded sardine-can train ... trying to squeeze out of the sliding doors exit before they closed on me lol ..

then continuing on the dragging of my stupid heavy luggage down the steps of the train station pulling it across the pavement then frantically waddling across the road while the green “walk sign” was beeping and about to turn red...(by then i swore that i needed to buy a new luggage as soon as i got back home) urgh!!

but i was being sweet little me... catering to his request to save that bit of money on the taxi fare...

** gosh... i don’t think you even offered to help me with my big ole ass luggage ...not even once....  :-(  

DISCLAIMER:
i had an extra pre loaded MRT (train) card with me. so when he started to line up at the monstrous queue at the airport  train station to buy a single trip ticket... i tapped his shoulder and said “i have an extra card... you can use mine ”.. and pls take note of this little pre loaded MRT card... because it is gonna make a special appearance again later in this story...

and F.Y.I :
i spent some good amount of $$$ on my new american tourister ... and i named him...

MY.... NINJA TURTLE!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)