Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SIN : The Untold Story Part 1...



i guess it’s about time i finally get to tell the story...

the UNTOLD story of SIN... (click link to read the entire 10 part saga)

and it is quite amazing how coincidental that I'm writing this out exactly one year after this  crazy experience happened...

i know i wrote about all the good bits and pieces... because quite honestly... i truly did have the time of my life... i was happy... or at least i was fooling myself into being happy... and ignoring all those “little gestures” that really speak mountains...

see... the part where i didn’t write... or even had the capacity to slide in all the red flags of his actions... began even before we ever met up face to face...

in actual fact... after making plans to meet... hotel, flights discussed , booked & paid for... within a course of a week or so... he instantly slowed down on regularly chatting with me... and only texted once every blue moon to say some sweet nothings... just like watering a plant just to keep it alive...

he did nothing more to get to know me... which i thought was very weird... i mean..for me .. if i was meeting up with an online guy ... i would definitely want to know more about him... just to prepare myself and perhaps picture what he really is like when we do actually meet up...

**you just needed a tour guide during the day and a fun kinky sex toy to enjoy at night... and someone who was willing to split the hotel bill with you... it was really all there was to it... i was just someone you could use...

continued to PART 2...

3 comments:

Tim Vernon said...

Half of the fun in reading through SIN....is actually reading between the words that you typed.
Now you are going to fill those gaps for us. I am looking forward to read between the lines again, as I'm sure you will leave room. Or can I dare you for the hard raw naked truth. How open can you cut yourself to you devoted readers.

N!LoC said...

Thank u Tim ... You really do push me to write more honestly than I thought I could honestly be ... Lol

:-)

fantus said...

I can add nothing to this! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)