Monday, February 29, 2016

Who's That Guy ? : Day 1...



looked out my window today and bamm!!!

did i just see a white guy jogging round the block??? a white guy ???

went out to the front and looked around and saw a white guy in a white t shirt and blue shorts walking and jogging around my area... MY USUAL WALKING / JOGGING AREA!!!!

and just like a power rangers  instant transformation... poof! ... i was in my hoodie, jogging pants , running shoes and iphone in hand and “click” ... play music : MARIAH CAREY: FANTASY...

but seeing that piece of white meat... gosh... got me all motivated... hmmm boy i haven’t jogged in a long time but i’d power walk for that!!!

usually the people that go walking /jogging around here are old dinosaurs... nobody remotely  younger or sexy for that matter... but my my.... seeing white meat is a rarity here... and he’s probably in his late 30’s or early 40’s... tall.. Caucasian / European looking with sandy... light brown dark blondish hair...average build...no sign of a 6 pac but no obvious sign of a beer belly either...

so as i power walked over to my target... cornered him by a large cul de sac area... he passed by me.. and man i swear i wiffed heaven!... is that his cologne?  or eau natu’rell ?...

and the next round... we walked passed each other... i took a glimpse at his face... (which i never do ... i never ever look up at the faces of people that i pass by during my sunset walks i just try to look at the ground! lol)...

after a few rounds of back and forth with my heart beating in sync with my step... he walked back into a lane... and never came back out? ...

so i walked to that lane.. and realized... oh my god.... HE LIVES ON MY f#%K!NG LANE!!!!!!

WHO'S THAT GUY????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mariah Carey ~ Fantasy

4 comments:

fantus said...

Oh, wow!!! You lucky dog...you should bark at him!!! Tell you are looking for a bone!! :) ,p

N!LoC said...

:-)

Tim Vernon said...

So I just moved into a new area. The neighbour's told me not to jogging close to the house down the lane where the guy is always looking out his window. Rumour has it he prays on white guys, lures them into his house and ties them up.
As I go round jogging the new area I get a little lost and oh no......he's there in the window. He spotted me....as quick as I could run away he was out of his house and in his lycra shorts and muffin top chasing me down the lane. I had to run into a niebours house to escape him. I called the police to inform them. They said wait 5 minutes and he'll go away coz he cannot stay in the sun that long. 10 minutes go by and he's still pretending to power walk up and down the lane. I had no choice. I had to leave. No matter where I walked he was there aiming to bump into me. And then bam. He caught my eye. I could not avoid him. I could see he tried so hard to talk to me but I managed to escape with just a smile. A nervous kind of, please do tie me up smile. I Dodged around and lost him. Sure enough the hot sun saved me.
This guy is going to stalk me every day now I know it.

N!LoC said...

And now I'm gonna kill u for insinuating I have a muffin top ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)