Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Snap 2.0...


it was almost like....

love......

at first sight....

driving on my way to the park... i saw this guy from a distance.... (yes... while i was still driving)... i squealed in delight "TANK TOPPP!!!!"

YIPPE!!!!!!!!

parked ... and got out as fast as i could... then power-walked my way over to him...

a guy in a tank top makes me happy.... it makes me smile... oh ... if only life was just that simple... the simple equation of happiness....

?

IF ONLY LIFE WAS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!....

1- get a guy of my own...

2- make him wear a tank...

3- then i can die happy...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (118) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (101) Drama (74) Memories (64) Sexy (61) Body (59) Rice Queen (41) Video (41) Dream (36) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Shirtless (16) Bitch (15) Ugly (15)