Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy...



today a cute guy at work just put his arm around me...

(my heart skipped 2 beats...literally)

for a moment there... i was feeling happy...

then my mind wandered to silly places dreaming about all the possibilities...

then naturally i do the obvious and stalk him on FACEBOOK...

seeing a picture of him at the beach in a TANKTOP made my heart skip another beat...

(making me feel light headed now with the lack of heart beats & oxygen to my brain)

i tried to look past the fact that he is basically a whole decade younger than me...

then i saw the part about him : "interested in WOMEN"...

sigh....

at least i was happy while it lasted...

** this is just another example of life imitating art imitating life... #crazyexgirlfriend:-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)