Saturday, October 31, 2015

Call It Quits...



i wake up everyday...
wondering what am i to do...
check my phone so constantly...
in hopes of finding someone new...
i go to work ... i go to bed...
i try to live my life...
i’m past the point of “give a damm”...
and all my tears are cried...

i can just go on like this...
or raise my hands and call it quits...
i could try and try... every single day...
but love won’t find me either way...

it’s been so long since i’ve felt...
anything within these songs...
don’t feel happy, sad or hurt...
force myself to sing along...
i used to dance... lip sync away...
and crack the perfect smile...
just had enough of all this fuss... of...
“top, bottom or versatile?”

i can just go on like this...
or raise my hands and call it quits...
i could try and try... every single day...
but love won’t find me either way...

~ by N!LoC ~

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)