Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Behind The Writing : Somebody To Love...




Somebody To Love ~ Originally posted on 12th July 2015

when it seems that i have tried everything there is to try... even to the point of signing up with a gay matchmaking service... i still find myself without a better half to call my own...

i hit a few successive low points during this time and wrote this while being inspired from a certain "kacey musgraves" song...

you know the true feeling of being alone... when you feel & then realize that maybe there really isn't anybody out there for you... and that is a scary thought...

and what's with the doggy pic?

haha.. well... it was around the same time i had to let go of my doggy... and give it up for adoption... and to think... i actually got my dream dog... (a golden retriever) thinking that it would keep me company and distract me from my wanting a guy... boy oh boy that was a foolish thought...

a dog... no matter how adorable and cute it may be... could never fill the void of wanting a man in my life...

:-(

2 comments:

fantus said...

oh, you let your daog go. Well it is for the best!!!

N!LoC said...

Life is somewhat better without him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (95) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)