Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Behind The Writing : Inspration Lost...



Inspiration Lost ~ originally posted on 24th February 2015

i was at my wit's end with writing... i had nothing to write about... i had nothing to look forward to...

i was so numb to any feeling even when i played my fav mariah songs... it was that bad...

but i decided to start up my writing mojo again little by little... and tried to do things a little differently...

didn't pressure myself to put out 10 posts a month... tried to do micro blogging... just posting thoughts when they would come to me... usually in the middle of the night when i was still in bed half asleep...

and now... i can gladly say.. that i can write... when i write... if and when i feel like writing...

but still writing for that one true inspiration.... that can only come from my one true goal in life...

GET A F@%^!&# BOYFRIEND !!!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)