Saturday, September 19, 2015

Behind The Writing : 2 Simple Questions...



2 Simple Questions ~ originally posted on 8th august 2015

what can i say?

after some time & well needed experience on social gay apps... i came to learn that it is highly crucial for me to ask those 2 questions before i get into anything with anyone... it's like my own little pre requisite test that they need to pass...

they don't need to be above average looking ,have a steady career, be within a certain weight and height range, or located within a certain distance from me...  no... all i need to know is.... if they are gay and single....

simple as that... they answer yes to both... and they pass with flying colors and get the green light for me to go all sweetie flirty tooch chatting with them..

if they are bi... that's still a pass in my book ... but at least i know upfront that they have a tendency to look for pussy and boobies...god knows i can never compete with a girl....  (sigh...)...  I CAN BARELY EVEN COMPETE WITH THE BOYS!!!

so yeah... one particular guy ... oh he was great... living in the same country with me... such a gentleman... and a doctor!!! oooo ... oh... but unfortunately i wasted almost 2 weeks of my sweetness on him... even exchanging some revealing & provocative selfies being caught up in the midst of it all...

and yet somewhere down the road... it just popped up out of nowhere... that he has a bf.... 

GOD!!!! I FELT SO STUPID!!!!....

and i had no one to blame but myself....

i just unassumingly presumed with the first few lines of our initial conversation....

**i think he took the hint and knew i wasn't that into him anymore once he dropped the BF bomb on me... and my soundtrack of the moment was "shake it off ... shake it off" !!!! and even did the whole crazy ally mcbeal dance in my room...


4 comments:

Jeffery Seow said...

:'(

N!LoC said...

It was ok ... Lol nothing too major ...

fantus said...

I remember! The questions are good and yes I do ask them as well. The dance in my room no.....earthquakes are bad! :)

N!LoC said...

Oh my . The dinosaur has a sense of humor ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)