Monday, July 27, 2015

I Had A Dream...



that I was back at my childhood home... in the single bed that I know all to well...
I was with a guy... (who strikingly resembles a good friend's... X-BF)... in bed.... in my single bed...
he was naked... and... I was kissing him on his lips.... lots of kissing... and it was wet... oh so wet... I could feel the drool all around my mouth...
I was touching his chest... his nipples... and fondling him like he was my own... my own boyfriend....
we were taking turns rolling around with me being on top... then me on the bottom... then me on top again...
I was feeling so good.... oh the foreplay was feeling so damn good...
then suddenly my brother was about to walk in on us... saying “its time to go!”... and …
POOF!...
I looked to the side and saw this war siege lego land scenery come to life... and dissipate into lego like pixels at the same time...
then POOF ! …
(I really woke up this time...)

**i'm sure there was some sort of bondage and blindfolding involved... but it's all just one big blur right now...but it felt good.. oh so damn good... and oh soooo REAL!!!
and with the dream which I had just yesterday... with the same erotic - soft core - love making - innuendo... I can't help but wonder if my sub conscious is in desperate overdrive … yearning for some physical companionship...
geez...I want a boyfriend so f*k!#g badly... that i'm actually dreaming about loving other people's boyfriends in bed...
:-(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (118) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (101) Drama (74) Memories (64) Sexy (61) Body (59) Rice Queen (41) Video (41) Dream (36) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Shirtless (16) Bitch (15) Ugly (15)