Friday, March 6, 2015

SIN : Spoon & Wiggle...



continued from part 5...

oh our first night sleeping in bed together...

he went to bed in a tanktop and grey emporio Armani undies... while i went to bed in a loose fitting t shirt and shorts...

lol.. so i was in bed hugging my security pillow which i brought with me from home and he looked over to me and said “hmmm i am soooo jealous of that pillow right now”  ... lol ... (oh... the cutest things he says.. sigh...)

that night we started off cuddling with him spooning me...

it was such a new thing to me... i have never been spooned before and my body just didn’t know how to react to it... i must say... i went all stiff (not in the perverted kinda way mind you!) but just an awkward kinda feeling for the first 10 minutes or so... i didn’t move much because as i said.. i was just a stiffy-do the whole time... and then..

he moved away and rolled over...

and immediately i thought to myself ... “hey hey! where are you going? do i repulse you?” lol... which in fact he was just rolling over to his side of the bed... and me being the sensitive virgin with no spooning or cuddling experience at all... i was just simply over thinking things...

and that’s when i felt ... after having him spoon me for a bit and rolled over to give me my space... i realized then and there ... that my body was telling me that i wanted him to spoon me... more... and somewhere during the middle of the night... as he somehow got rid of his tanktop... he pulled me close and spooned me again...

and then i finally got to really immerse myself within his arms and legs... and man oh man did it feel good....

so here is how it went down:-

1st night - me sleeping in t shirt and shorts

2nd night – me going to bed in t shirt and shorts ... but he managed to pull the shirt of my back during the first few minutes of cuddling because he kept tugging at my shirt (like a kid does to his daddy asking for ice cream) which i ultimately gave in to his adorable request... :-p

3rd night – me going to bed in t shirt and shorts again (but somewhere in the midst of it all... i found myself sleeping in just my undies)

4th night – me going to bed in only my undies


5th and final night – me going to bed in only my undies (but the next morning... they somehow managed to wiggle themselves off) hihi.... :-p


5 comments:

Tim Vernon said...

A spooning virgin OMG spooning can be better than sex sometimes. If I couldn't spoon then shoot me. If i had to choose between one quick shag or a night of spooning. Then spooning wins every time. To be immersed in his arms. There it is. That wonderful feeling. The pillow will never feel the same.

fantus said...

Hello Tim,

You have some very good insight and feeling keep it up.

Thanks for commenting

N!LoC said...

Sadly ... My pillow is all I have right now ...

Tim Vernon said...

I feel we must worry about our writer. And hope our feed back will lead him to see his own awesomeness

N!LoC said...

:-) x 10

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (33) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)