Wednesday, March 4, 2015

SIN : Nick Names...




continued from part 3...

the first time we stepped out of the hotel looking for a bite to eat... he kinda discovered something about me.. that some people would either find (intriguing and endearing) or (prissy and a complete turn off)...

i pulled out my trusty fold able UV reflective coated umbrella and shielded myself from the sun... and he just looked at me and giggled under his breath.... as i proudly explained my little pet peeve about just how much i hate the sun ... and that’s when he called me a...

 “vampire”  :-p

and that primary nickname kinda stuck throughout the whole 5 day vacation...we went and visited places which i would have not normally gone to... such as:-

hot and noisy food courts with no air conditioning (but the food was great!)

old historical streets that were narrow and cramped with no air conditioning (but i felt so much more of a cultured person after walking through them!)

just generally places with no air conditioning PERIOD! (get my drift ? lol)

but the places we did also go to were malls malls malls and MORE shopping MALLS!!!... i was in my natural element of retail heaven... and that only added to my professional capabilities of enabling him to shop shop shop and then SHOP some MORE!

and that’s when he gave me my secondary nick name for this trip appropriately known as...

the “enabler” :-p

oh... i almost forgot... one time at a shopping mall ... i even showed him one of my gifted skills of...



4 comments:

fantus said...

Hahhaha....you are a tease!

N!LoC said...

I love to tease .....

Tim Vernon said...

Your gifted skills at candid photography is my guess

N!LoC said...

Spot on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)