Saturday, March 7, 2015

SIN : Firsts...




alot of “firsts”  happened for me while we were enjoying our amazing time in Singapore...

lots of them were little the things that i witnessed or lived out  that helped me tick off my bucket list of “dream come true”... for instance :-

*first guy i ever slept with... like... slept...& woke up to ... (an awesome feeling...)

*first guy going grocery shopping with and buying the mundane daily essentials like bottled water and milk and bananas (oh how i love doing that)

*first guy to go out in a tanktop with and feeling so mighty proud to know that the hot guy in the tanktop and topgun aviator shades was with me... (yeah gaysies! you can stare all you want... but he’s coming home with me tonight!!!)

*first guy to go out to a gay bar with who was actually with me (keep them stares coming people! he’s all mine !)

*first guy to ever take a wiff of my security pillow... as he followed it up with a “hmmmm so this is how you smell like!”  (lol.... too cute...)

*first guy to ever take a wiff of my undies (which i carelessly left on the bathroom sink countertop after my shower)...as he followed it up with a “hmmmmm so this is how you smell like!”  (URGH!!!! made me blush like hell!)

*first guy to ever witness my brave and epic fear conquering moment where i decided to get out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist.. which he then pervertedly skipped on over and pulled my towel out to sneak a peek at my butt cheeks... and also wiggled his finger down my crack... (urGH!!! made me blush as hell yet again!!!)

*first guy to let me see his sweaty pits after a hot afternoon of walking around in the sun and even let me touch his ripe and moist pit hairs... and EVEN read me well enough to say “it’s okay... go on and smell your finger... you know you want to??!!...” (which i did... and my eyes rolled straight to the back of my spine...)

*first guy to let me stare and drool at him in the hotel gym while he was working out his biceps and triceps and lats and abs and pecs... and ...... (sigh).... it was great being his waterboy...

*first guy to go swimming with in the hotel pool with... and when i say "swimming with" ... i mean him in the pool and me under a shaded cabana looking after his clothes, towel and slippers ... (sigh)... it was great being his poolboy...

and there were a few other “firsts” which i probably shouldn’t mention...

hmmmmmm......


4 comments:

Tim Vernon said...

The sweet sweaty smell of male armpit. Why is this so alluring. How it can be such a turn on. To breathe it the aroma during a hot passionate session like it's going to be your last breath. And yes, in your amazing words, your eyes roll straight to the back of your spine.

N!LoC said...

...... :-)

fantus said...

Well that is a long and good lis. To think we will never know all of them. This is a good trip.Happy that you got to experience your first!

N!LoC said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (33) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)