Sunday, March 15, 2015

One Week...



One week... was all it took for things to unfold...
a time frame that has happened one too many times before...
first it was my incompatibility and now it is your insecurity...
yet time and time again... i keep coming back for more...

*had someone put the brakes on me after discovering my love for kink...
 it shook me to the core but  “shake it off” i did...

**then came the trip of a lifetime, 5 days... of pure heaven...
a week later... to save myself from sorrow, i did what i did...

...(delete)

One week was all it took for things to suddenly change...
how a matter of miniscule... could turn me the other way...
i don’t know if i can truly endure... and live in this crazy world...
a world where it’s so hard to find love...
 love a guy and be gay...


~ by N!LoC ~

2 comments:

fantus said...

So the little things....turned your heart

N!LoC said...

"It's the little things that matter to me " (sang like Toni Braxton )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)