Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Window...



looking out my window today...
 the sky seems clear and blue...
then naturally this feeling comes over me...
and i start thinking of you...

i think of all the things we’d do together...
if you were with me now...
like touching and feeling your body...
as much as my heart would allow...

i close my eyes and imagine us...
cuddling, laying in bed...
my cheek to your cheek ...
and me, kissing your head...

strolling down the beach...
 barefoot in the sand...
feeling the summer breeze...
walking hand in hand...

i open my eyes then take a look around...
 and still see the sunny clear blue sky...
i then turn around away from my window...
and walk unknowingly with a smile...

~ by N!LoC ~
 

3 comments:

fantus said...

Oh,.,........,.

Tim Vernon said...

I can't believe what I'm reading. You've been inside my head. How many times I have looked though this window. How many well i know that feeling. It is the strength of that feeling, the raw emotion that comes with it. This is how we make it come true. That knowing smile. I'm speechless

N!LoC said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)