Friday, February 6, 2015

His...


it was just a snap... (or so i thought...)
yes...

it was just another one of my infamous "snaps 2.0"... that was supposed to be a little perverted tongue in cheek fun.... (sigh)... but just like one of my other "snaps" i did a long time ago... this unexplainable feeling just came washing over me...

he was just so beautiful... and my mind just doesn't do the normal thing of fantasizing about tapping that fine piece of cute minced meat pie... instead... i just wallow in the very hollow void of my day to day existence...

wouldn't it be nice if i was with him (and him in his sexy tanktop) having lunch at a cafe...oh it would absolutely mean the world to me... if that sort of thing ever did happen to me...(well errr... which it kinda already did)... just look at : "exhibit A"...

but then again... that was just a one night trick date that poofed up in a cloud of dust as fast as it even began...

but this unexplainable feeling that i got was almost painfull... and i was indeed distracted and hurting throughout the hour... it just got me thinking about lots of feelings and emotions ... or should i say... hopes and dreams for me to just have a lasting moment in this lifetime with a beautiful one to call my own...

his pits... his skin... his beauty... his tank... ... his...

(sigh)

:-(


3 comments:

fantus said...

Hmmmmmmm....I understand now!!!

N!LoC said...

Understand what ?

Anonymous said...

You must stick with " FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS " this will bring far more than " hopes and dreams" . Hopes and dreams suggest to put your desire into the future out of your reach. Step out of your hollow void shut that door behind you. Now enter the amazing worlds of feelings and emotions is the place to stay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)