Monday, February 9, 2015

Babie...



there is something seriously wrong...

hell must have frozen over because just like how you know those crazy people who look at silly cat videos on youtube...i on the other hand have been looking at videos of fathers and their "babies"... or "kids" or "child" or whatever you call those little drooling "poop"ing monsters...

and i just realized that i have done it on more than one occasion.... (THREE TO BE EXACT !) ... in the span of just 2 weeks....

first of all ... if anyone knows the most obvious and apparent personality trait about me.. is that :-

i love Mariah...

i love ice cream...

i'm utterly scared of being in the sun...

and 

I     H A T E    K I D S  !!!!!

so what is up with finding myself looking at those daddies playing so adorably with their little monsters giggling and trying to make them say “dah dah”... and doing all that stupid baby talk language that just makes me get all light headed and wanting to cringe and shiver all the way to tim-buck-two ...

a silent realization and desperate “gasp” erupts from deep inside me...

a scary feeling that just maybe it is my biological clock that is changing me with the times... and as i reach a major milestone year in my life... i just can’t believe that while watching those youtube videos...

there was a small part of me that secretly wants to have that ....

a young or old ,shirtless or clothed, handsome or plain looking , beer belly or trim tummy hubby playing with a baby... any baby.... mine?... from a willing baby mama? .. (ok no that will never happen...brrrrrrrrrrr shake it off.... shake it off...)  

his??... (from a previous heterosexual marriage) or perhaps ...

ours???... (from a willing surrogate using my man's virile sperm)?

this scares me so much... that i feel the hairs on my arms tingle and sending  un-delightful chills down my front...

** and just so you know... as i was googling an image for this blog post... i typed in “daddy and babie”....... (i hate babies so much.....that i don’t even know how to spell the word BABY correctly !)


:-\

3 comments:

fantus said...

You are a princess and you want the dream very princess wants! A good man and some kids. Even I wanted that. A princess and a kid!

fantus said...

You are a princess and you want the dream very princess wants! A good man and some kids. Even I wanted that. A princess and a kid!

N!LoC said...

...... :-/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)