Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Complete Ecstasy...




i can’t see the fine line...
between fantasy & reality...
when i pleasure my body & mind...
into utter complete ecstasy...

i envision myself...
being the one that my eyes see...
i then become thyself...
as the one whom i crave to be...

i breathe a little harder...
i gasp a little louder...
i jack a little faster...
then it won’t be any longer...

until i feel the rush of things...
with flashes of light and darkness...
as if i have spread my angel wings...
and shed them for all my wildness...

i don’t see the fine line...
between fantasy or reality...
because when i pleasure my body & mind...
i’m always in complete ecstasy...

~ by N!LoC ~

2 comments:

fantus said...

I would love to take you there!!!

N!LoC said...

That is so inappropriate ! Hmph!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)