Monday, December 1, 2014

I Had A Dream...


la la la....

That I...
(was a sexy female singer with soft straight long black flowy hair that went all  the way down to the floor.)
Diva nemesis... 
(an old "Elvira" / "Cher" looking woman in a black dress with the same hair as me...not quite as long ...but long) 
The Stage...
  (a floating café/ restaurant/ bistro/ wooden deck  in the middle of  a calm sea at night with romantic light bulbs decorated all around.)
i started to sing “unbreak my heart” (and my oh jolly ! I really had a voice like toni Braxton!”) and as I walked round through the patrons that were enjoying their beers and my perfect pitch songbird voice… diva nemesis tried to sing over me and kept walking behind me almost like creeping up on me that made me get goosebumps...

As I walked faster... she walked faster... and the faster I walked... the more my long  hair blew in the wind making it within reaching distance to diva nemesis's hands… (she was totally gonna get into a clawy cat fight with me for sure...)

Then suddenly she started running towards me with this look in her eyes of absolute despise!!! (because apparently I was singing much better than her !) so I knew I had to run for my life.. and I did.

(And here comes the weird part… as if this wasn’t already weird enough)

I ran away from her in my 5"black stilettos... and jumped off the deck but instead of falling into the dark midnight waters around… I actually flew up like an eagle and went all  the way up up up…. And straight down! (which totally made my stomach drop subconsiously)

Then as I was swooping down through the air… I ripped off!! diva nemesis’ head and brought it back up to the sky and (by this part of the dream.. I was suddenly in a third person view of the whole thing)… so all I saw was me (who suddenly transformed into some sort of "chung li" character from the classic "street fighter" game and did a super 100 X hit combo to diva nemesis’s head like a punching bag juggling in mid air with the full moon as the background….

100 x hit combo!!!


Then POOF!!!


I woke up… 

5 comments:

fantus said...

That is a good one!!! I wonder what it is saying??????

fantus said...

I feel this in my belly!!!

N!LoC said...

That maybe I subconsciously want to be a diva ?

fantus said...

could be......or it is all about you..or you have to fight to be who who are meant tobe????

N!LoC said...

That's Deep ... ><

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)