Saturday, November 1, 2014

Singapore Part 3 : A Taste Of Things To Come...



gummy worms...

in previous posts “Thirsty” & “A Mariah Feeling”... i mentioned how i would be back in Singapore to see Mariah live in concert... and that was gonna be a real dream come true... and i was determined that i would make another dream come true... a dream that the little gay “boy” inside me has been yearning for all this time... a true moment i have wondered about for what seems for like all eternity...

so...on the first day i touched down in Singapore again.. i went straight to my fav place to do some “grocery store walking” and this pack of gummy worms totally caught my attention ... well... mainly because it had my name written all over it lol!


“colin the caterpillar ...becomes a beautiful butterfly”

seeing it literally made me giggle out loud to myself...  and i also noticed another one which read...

“colin the caterpillar... he is what he eats”

now... little did i know... that these cute and quirky gummy worm thingy’s would actually turn out to be a tell tale sign for a "taste" of things to come....

a "taste" of a particular "flavour" that i didn’t quite anticipate at all ...

(just so you know this is getting a little freaky because... as i’m typing this out... i’m realizing just how all these signs are matching up to be... my name on the gummy worm pack... my fav colour being green... and as i stamped my signature avatar for this blog post pic... isn’t it a coincidence that my avatar is a little birdie.. and what do little birdies like to eat? ... WORMS!!!! LOL!)

and don't even get me started on the whole thing with MARIAH and butterflies :-p



2 comments:

fantus said...

so this is going to be a head trip!!!!!

N!LoC said...

?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)