Monday, November 10, 2014

I Wish For Me...




a perfect day within the time of spring
a man gets down and proposes with a ring
to my surprise i gasp so gleefully
that’s the kinda day i wish for me

loving feelings that lift me up so high
til i start singing mariah’s “butterfly
can’t believe how this could come to be
that’s the kind of day i wish for me

but till the day that i can say “i do”
i have to have my one and only you
to bridge the distance through ocean and sea
that’s the kinda day i wish for me

~ by N!LoC ~


2 comments:

fantus said...

Sweet....a lil bitter....but still sweet! :)

N!LoC said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)