Wednesday, October 1, 2014

How Do I Feel ?...




i check on my phone...
cuz the feeling’s unknown...
do’ya really think of me now...
my mind won’t let me allow...

to just play it all cool... yet i act like a fool...
tryin' to be so smooth... hoping so much that you’ll

(maybe)
 call my name...
(baby)
light my flame...
(yeah)
ain’t no shame of showing how you truly .... feel...

i ask how do i feel?
(head over heels about ya)
cuz i want you to be real...
(you light my mind on fire)

the fact that you’re so sublime... i’m slowly losing my mind...
underneath my heart i try... to keep my mind so pre-occupied...

i wait all night and day...
hope that you text me and say...
even just a simple “hey”...
would make me feel so O K ...

so i say my goodnight...
to nobody in sight...
all by myself for tonight...
and then i let out a...


sigh...


~ by N!LoC ~


2 comments:

fantus said...

Hope.......is just like love .....hard to have,hard too hold......not hard to feel!

N!LoC said...

As you said .. I'm just feeling "flighty"... That's all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)