Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Behind The Writing : People...



People... (originally posted on 18th june 2014)

" i came up with this in minutes and wrote it on my notes app on my phone... and what brought on this sudden spark of insiration? hah!... it was all because of a very rude and bitchy customer service girl at a counter i was paying my phone bill at.. and that partiuclar outlet has some of the worst customer service people i have ever come across in my life.... and basically a little snarky tone of voice from her just ticked me off and i went all... "f@#k you !.. you faT @SS BIOtch!!!" (but only in my mind ofcourse...)  lol... 
hey i don't potray any sort of public out bursts...i'm a lady!.. i have "class"....       :-p
and so i just took that energy and channeled it to write about all the other horrible people i have met in my life and just took a swipe at everyone i knew... chivalry is dead... and manners are a thing of the past  i tell ya! ..."

2 comments:

fantus said...

you are a classy lady!!! I can believe that!!!!

N!LoC said...

B L E K !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)