Monday, September 1, 2014

Behind The Writing : My Little Star...



My Little Star... (originally posted on 16th may 2014)

"sigh... oh the complicated feelings that went into this one... see... i described my (little star) as one person.. and the (moon) as another... and somehow the reason i was feeling this way was because i guess between the moon and the star... i couldn't really tell which one was closer for me to realistically touch... both so far ... yet my common sense tells me that the moon is actually much closer to planet earth (me) right?
but the moon isn't always visible all the time.. it only comes around in full once every month then slowly fades away... yet so many stars in the sky at night... and a rare shooting star firing across the sky... which i thought was coming my way... but just disappeared into the dark suddenly without a sight... so i guess i'll just hope for another shooting star to come my way... and if it doesn't... i'm fine with that too...."

4 comments:

fantus said...

I understand..../the far just kills me! It seems that people leave....they always do!

N!LoC said...

I should leave at some point too...

fantus said...

why????
than what was the point in the first place???

N!LoC said...

Oh fanny .. When it's time to leave ... It's time to leave ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)