Friday, September 5, 2014

Behind The Writing : I Died...



I Died... ( originally posted on 6th july 2014)

"this could have took a more dramatic turn into more darker territory but a topic like suicide is something i really do not want to blog about.... but more importantly it was more like a figure of poetry... sigh... what can i say? i was just bored to DEATH.... and i was over thinking myself into a mental state of - life is useless - life is not worth living - i have no purpose in life - my life is going nowhere etc....
i am one to always look back in retrospect thinking about life .... and how much i have not lived... and that just pulled me more deeper into my "i could just die" moment... and believe it or not... as i write this... i am still dealing with lazy sunday afternoons... and hoping i don't ever get to that low point of feeling i could die again... cuz at least i know now ...  to counteract that horrible feeling... i should just stuff my face with some chocolate ice cream and call it a day.... and if all else fails... i could always go to my happy place... and have a happy meal... a.k.a MC DONALD'S "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (118) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (101) Drama (74) Memories (64) Sexy (61) Body (59) Rice Queen (41) Video (41) Dream (36) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Shirtless (16) Bitch (15) Ugly (15)