Thursday, September 4, 2014

Behind The Writing : I Am Me...



I Am Me... (originally posted on 12th April 2014)

"breaking free out from my shell... coming out of the hermit hole that i have been living in... turning over a new leaf... or just plain - HAVING SOME F#K!NG FUN!!!- ... call it whatever it is.. but this was me just tired of being the innocent virginal little twinker bell that i was and just throwing all that away... 
this was me getting out there and not worrying about getting hurt or expecting to fall for someone that was just not that into me... as in the 3rd paragraph... i described that i wasn't worried about falling for someone to be on cloud 9 again... i just wanted to try be a total dude... and just look for something less meaning full and perhaps enjoy myself along the way..."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)