Friday, August 1, 2014

Singapore Part 1 : Thirsty...



i just recently made a trip to Singapore for a well deserved holiday...

and i think i forgot just how g0rgEoUs all the guys were over there... it was like a breath of fresh air from my daily boredom town here... to bask in the hustle and bustle of the crazy city life...

i don’t remember seeing these many guys in tank tops since the last time i was there... and man oh man ... being there reignited my horny spark plug and got my sexual motor running!... i was pretty much horny as hell every night when i got back to the hotel room...    

but you know me?... i always seem to complicate my feelings with my inferiority complex and my ugly duckling syndrome...

i saw soooo many (obvious & not so obvious) gay couples there... rice queens with their younger skinny princes... sugar daddies and their sexy money boy toys.. and the worst of the worst out of all gay couples....

“the beautiful ones”...

both young and / or similar ages ... easy on the eyes... and many of them interracial.. (asian + white) and you can just tell by their body language ... that they do have something special going on... which has always been one of my dreams on my bucket list of things to do in this lifetime before i die...

it just made it all too apparent that i’m just soooo not "lucky in love" to have opportunities to meet or even know such guys... i had a feeling yearning... YEARNING for some physical interaction with a guy... that i actually went as far as putting up my RECON profile again while i was there... just to see if any opportunities could arise...

there is a good reason why i deleted my recon profile in the first place.. (well.... twice actually lol!)... but i figured.. i never used a gay location app in a foreign country before,.. so what’s the worst that could happen right?

and putting that recon profile back up was a damm good and smart decision...

the morning i put it up.. i had a guy "cruise" me asking for a kinky "session"... (and a total of 7 other guys chatted with me too right up till the morning i was checking out of the hotel on my day of departure...)

i actually swore not to let myself fool around with this sleazy app again... but life is short... (cliché as it sounds)... i really get the meaning of it now... as i constantly ponder of the lack of sexual activity and experience in my personal life...

i was thirsty..

just like how water is the source of life... i just need to try and "live" life...have "fun"... and i know im gonna hurt myself eventually with all the brush offs and disappointments and rejection when dealing with the jerk-holes on these sort of gay apps time and time again... but i figure... that’s not gonna stop me ...

amazingly... and surprizingly... i actually still believe that i can still live out my fantasies... and turn them into reality...

oh ... all the opprtunities with guys there... sigh...

thirsty... 

that’s what i am right now...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)