Sunday, June 1, 2014

Men Abroad Part 1...



through the years... i have had my share of unconventional "relationships"...

some friendships that were made over pen and paper... with snail mail (a thing of the past for me now)... girls that were the same age as me... some boys that were younger than me...a lady that was nice and nerdy who stopped writing to me after she got married...a guy that came out to me as gay... but then turned out to be a pedophile in the making...

then came the older silver daddies that wanted to exchange dirty thoughts and fantasies (i even got a snip of real life pit hair in exchange for some of my pubes)... one daddy in particular i remember so clearly was even an inmate in prison ... i made lots of friends... i kept an open mind... i wanted to explore people from everywhere from all around the world... 

i was “looking”...

i really don’t want to backdate my self... but sigh.... as technology and the Internet became more accessible... i started looking for friends... (or should i say...”boy friends”)  online... gay websites... SOCIAL websites...

and there was always this recurring theme that i gravitated towards...  the guys that were always interested in me were much older.. MUCH older.... emphasis on the “MUCH”... and besides that... they always seem to be a zillion miles away... far far away from where i lived...

even now... when i got my hands on my first iphone.. all the location based gay social apps seemed to be like a gift from the gay gods in heaven... and so i tried dipping my toes into the murky “shallow” waters of the gay world of.....“hey... top or bottom? got naked pics?”... and quickly pulled myself back out after meeting a few guys from those apps as i so eloquently described in my “LITTLE BLACK BOOK” (blog series)...

most of them in my area....just a hop , skip and a stone’s throw away from where i lived... but things just never transpired into anything... nothing... NADA... nu mero... zero!

so i stayed in my usual comfort zone and trickled away from the “boys in town”.. to the “men” abroad...

oh .. and how can i not point out the inspiration that has been chronicled in almost 89.99% of my poems on here... a guy that i fell for that was so earth shattering for me... but we were living on opposite sides of the universe... (... i may be exaggerating a bit too much now :-p )...

i really can’t stress how many times that i have wanted to meet up with these men abroad that i had a connection with... but every good/bad reason imaginable would always deter me and them from meeting up...

and as i recently discovered that...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)