Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hungering...


hmmm... what do i really want?

it happened once again...

i found myself in dire need of something to stuff my pie hole with...

after a lazy day of basically doing nothing ... i hibernated for a moment... but i found myself suddenly waking up to a vision of a specific type of junk food in my head and wanting to have an immediate bite so badly...

i got up... dragged my j.lo ass out of bed and went to the nearest store to grab my bag of twisties... (and in the process i also grabbed a pack of 4 twix bars and other nibbles i probably shouldn’t mention)... hihi

the moment  i got back into my car... i just raped the first pack of twix bars with my nimble fingers... in very similar ways just like in a past blog post  “CHOCOLATE ORGASM”....

sigh.... yet i swear this doesn’t always happen to me... like just the other day i was craving for something ... but i didn’t know exactly what i wanted... so i spent a good 40 mins or so just circling round the cookies , ice cream and potato chip aisles probably more than 5 times... just to try and make up my mind as to what i really wanted!?

and while doing my laps around the store... i spotted a really cute guy with glasses...(oh we would make such a cute couple)... and also an unorthodox relationship of a really old guy with a really young girlfriend thinking to myself...(oh... i used to be in a relationship like that before...) ...and also any other guy that was living and breathing... i definitely spotted them too! (yes... i am that deprived of a living breathing man in my life)...

and then it gently hit me...

i guess i may be “craving” for something badly .... but in all reality.... i think i just may be “hungering” for something a little more than what a quick junk food fix can help with...


:-( 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (118) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (101) Drama (74) Memories (64) Sexy (61) Body (59) Rice Queen (41) Video (41) Dream (36) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Shirtless (16) Bitch (15) Ugly (15)