Thursday, May 22, 2014

Why Am I Still Single?...



in the past there were light bulb moments where i solemnly declared that i like myself.. and i love myself...

but ... have i fallen back into a hole?

a hole where all my insecurities come back to bite me in my j.lo ass? it would be just plain foolish to say that insecurities could be gone and vanished with just a snap of a finger... but i guess it just doesn’t work that way...

if i am such a cute little sweet thang.... with sparkling bubbles of personality and a heart so ready to give love... i ask myself constantly more now than ever....

why am i still single?

i have been single practically 4ever!!!

(although i did have one heck of a long distance online relationship that lasted a good 3 years or so... but never even got to meet him in person, let alone kiss or even touch ...so i would half heartedly brush that off as something that was just a pre learning relationship lesson in life)

i have never had a real life boyfriend!?

makes me really pull myself out of this crazy world and think... is there something wrong  with...

me.....?

am i not hot enough?

am i not sociable enough?

am i not lucky enough?

(i could go on and on and on about this again....) but i won’t...

so i honestly ask myself  “what is wrong with me?” cuz i certainly can’t keep on blaming it on the world...


4 comments:

Jeffery Seow said...

There's nothing at all wrong with you. Just grab him and take him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkhh5JytYE

fantus said...

Wrong. Maybe there is something "so right with you?"


You are not fake and that is one of the cool things about you!


So as the say" hang in there" Mr.right is out there!

N!LoC said...

;-)

N!LoC said...

:-/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)