Sunday, May 4, 2014

One Night At McDonald's Part 2...




For obvious reasons... I decided to sit at a strategically straight forward line of sight of skinny dad's huge armholes ...

And with every bite of my big mac...i just stared blatantly into his side rib cleavage... and glanced at his 2 little kids and his wife....(and automatically put myself in her shoes) thinking out silently... “oh... what it would feel like to have skinny dad in that muscle tee for desert later tonight once we get home”... 

(and then i suddenly was in the mood for an oreo mc flurry)... hmmmm

so then i looked the other way out the glass windows  to see cute "perfect complexion” guy with his group of friends... (girls included)...and anyone of them could have very well been one of his girlfriends... and i thought to myself...

“hmmm... wouldn’t it be nice to have a night out with such a cute guy like him as my boyfriend and just “chill” and “hang” as the night is still young...

yet look at me?.... i’m at mc donald’s with my parents... and if i wasn’t out with my parents....it would be with my group of friends... "ME"... "MYSELF" .... & ... "I"......  (yes... three's a crowd :-p)

i guess this is maybe the reason why i am just naturally so anti social... because it seems that anywhere i go... i always seem to knock myself out silly with crazy inflections of things to remind me just how extremely single i am...

so i guess that’s why i recently decided to buy myself a boyfriend of my own... and he keeps me company whenever i feel bored and lonely... and his name just so happens to be ......



:-)  

2 comments:

fantus said...

Hey I like it. Just a short tale of your life. Well, a slice of it!

N!LoC said...

;-) hopefully more to come ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)