Thursday, May 1, 2014

One Night At McDonald's Part 1...



as i was standing in line to order my big mac value meal... i couldn’t help but stare at this "skinny dad" closely across the other line in his white muscle tee that looked enormously loose on his beautiful skinny frame... 

(side view underarms and ribs included)   :-P

i swore... the only thing that was stopping me from whipping out my iphone to snap snap snap was the group of people behind me... and no matter how much ninja training i have had in the art of “snapping”.. there was just no way i was gonna go un noticed if i did snap skinny dad in all his muscle tee glory...

now this brings me to my next point...

the group of people behind me were indeed a group of guys.....

"CUTE"..... guys....

and one guy in particular in a black & yellow nike T50 dry-fit tee shirt (yes i remember the most minute details)...caught my attention... he was really cute and i couldn’t help but stare at his nice close to perfect baby bum like complexion... with not a single stubble under his chin (and yes....i was staring at all all his minute details again as i usually do...lol)


and so as i was enjoying my mc value meal... my mind just wandered off into my own little world...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)