Monday, May 5, 2014

I Wrote This...



i closed my eyes for a second... and then i suddenly thought of you...
how u still came into my thoughts... even when i try so hard not to...

i refuse to live this way... as i know time is my only healer...
but it ain’t easy because i know... i’ve always been a dreamer...

i wish to hate you... for at times... i think i really do...
i want to hate you forever... so my heart can find the cue...

to begin to forget you... with the bond that was long gone...
before i even knew it...  i wrote this ... just to to move on...


~ by Niloc ~

2 comments:

fantus said...

Strong word....strong magic.....hate is a two sided coin!

N!LoC said...

;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)