Saturday, April 26, 2014

Story Of My Life...


“first a wink? then a hi!! what’s next ? will you marry me?”...

those first words i said to you oh so flirtatiously...
we had everyday with each other and bonded over time...
 then one sweet day u surprised me and then you were mine...

then a year passed by we had our ups and downs...
until you had enough , wished me well without a sound...
one month later i reached back out to you...
then from there on  1 + 1 only equalled 2...

on new year’s eve you shattered my heart...
when you chose to spend it with friends oceans apart...
 i realized my mistake, thought we were more than friends...
 we then talked it out and we made our amends...

another year went by, it was one hell of a time...
our friendship was so special, a rare thing to find...
i still had so much love for you but at the back of my mind...
i knew you didn’t want my love, so i never crossed that line...

until the day you decided to do...
something i’d thought you’d never ever do...
to choose NOT to read ANYMORE because of what i write...
and that’s when you made me mad and i started a fight...

3 years have passed and i know i’ve learned oh so much...
a heart can break into pieces when you love someone that much...
still can’t believe that it was over a post “you and i”...
that i ultimately found the strength to finally “say goodbye”...


~ by N!LoC ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)