Friday, April 4, 2014

My Little Black Book : Disappearing Acts...


"...every now and then... i find myself doing a little soul searching about why is it just so hard for me to find a decent guy to call my own... and in this particular episode of my life... i looked back on my experiences with guys that just make me wonder... where are all the good guys...?"
HAIRY CUB ~


a cute hairy little fella that started chatting to me and said he would be in my town for business in a few weeks but then disappeared into dust...and never heard from him since...


SUGAR DADDY ~ 

a mature man who offered to pay for my flight to meet him and stay a few days at his place... i said i was unsure and backed out and he said “you never know what you’re missing in life if you don’t take chances”... and never heard from him since...


BOOT LICKER ~


was in town for a few weeks... and decided to meet up ... but he cancelled last minute on me with an extremely lame excuse which obviously said it all... and never heard from him since...


GERMAN SAUSAGE ~ 

had alot of kinky things in common and he said he would come visit me in a month but he kept making up excuse after excuse and eventually just went M.I.A and never heard from him since...


AMERICAN SAUSAGE ~

and just like german sausage... this was a case of “same script... different cast”... (i even caught all the red flags when we had our first skype and he was irritated when i wanted to talk and get to know him better in ways other than getting nekkid on cam.

***** 
there is this recurring theme that goes on with all these guys who just know how to talk to talk but not walk the walk... (well except for SUGAR DADDY)... i mean he basically was putting me into a “pretty woman” situation where i thought it was wise not to go through with it for my own safety... who knows what would have happened with him...  there’s alot of crazy out there i tell ya ! 
after these string of episodes of no shows... i figured it was high time i just stop this crazy for now... because it really does take a toll on ya... so maybe i’ll just keep my virginity a little longer or until further notice...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your blog are so cute. Why don't you try the Kuala Kitty Cat Society?

N!LoC said...

And why don't u try the "when pigs fly" support group ? ;-p

Anonymous said...

Do you use your little paw to push the buttons on the phone?

fantus said...

I understand now. Can I kick his ass????

N!LoC said...

Lol! There's actually one more post where we go at it on and on and on and on ... I can't recall which random post was that one ...

N!LoC said...

http://icecreamandrainbows.blogspot.com/2014/03/pee-pee.html?m=0

Here it is !

N!LoC said...

Whoops ... It's not exactly this one .. There is another one but I can't recall anymore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)