Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pee Pee...



so i was at the mall the other day and used one of the toilet cubicles for a pee pee...

when i closed the door... i couldn’t help but notice that some  gay guys wrote their phone numbers down on the back of the toilet door... and it was funny thing to giggle at...

(giggle giggle)...

So after peeing and doing the jiggle wiggle... i just found myself weirdly drawn to those numbers on the door again...  i read his name closely (and he even put his age there) ... thinking  (oh ! he is close to my age !...and he’s gay!...) and i suddenly envisioned me... and this guy...

starting chatting back and forth... 
and meeting up for a date... 
or 2... 
and hitting it off right off the bat... 
and eventually becoming boyfriends... 
that would turn into a long term relationship... 
because he could really be my long lost star crossed lover ...

then BAM!!! i woke myself out from that horrific shopping mall toilet cubicle daze...thinking .... (gosh!!! how utterly desperate must i be ??? to actually think that this could actually be a good way to meet a guy for something serious????)

by even letting myself go that far to even think that way... made me realize just how low i think of myself... to even consider picking up my phone and texting that number that was written on the back of that sleazy cubicle toilet door !

and for a split second ... i even thought i would scribble my own number there too just for fun! (but in actual fact hoping to get "lucky")....

"lucky" (in love)... not (get laid) “lucky”... but... GOSH!!!! how could i even think that!!!


:-/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand...how did you see those numbers way up there when you were down in a litter box?:)

N!LoC said...

I'll admit ... That made me laugh... H a . H a . ;-p

Anonymous said...

Were you at the mall to get a new scratching post?:)

N!LoC said...

MEAOW

N!LoC said...

MEAOW

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look at the surveillance video to try to find you...the one with black fur on top and honey-colored fur everywhere else...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (118) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (101) Drama (74) Memories (64) Sexy (61) Body (59) Rice Queen (41) Video (41) Dream (36) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Shirtless (16) Bitch (15) Ugly (15)