Friday, March 7, 2014

My Boom Box...


JAWBONE BIGJAMBOX

for the past couple of years... i have suddenly come to find that music has been missing in my life...

and i say that in realization because as a kid... and one of my earliest memories was getting a waterproof radio to put in the bathroom to listen to stuff while in the shower... lol

but i eventually just put it beside my pillow and listen to donna lewis sing “i love you always forever” lol... that was the year i got my first radio device... and that song was playing like an epidemic... hihi

when that radio broke down... i somehow managed to persuade my parents to get me a boombox oh ... i did get alot of mileage out of that one...spice girls & backstreet boys galore! and when that boom box broke down... i basically got it replaced with the same one but in silver and with extra bells and whistles...a cool cd player to play all my Mariah and toni Braxton “-“...

and now thinking back.. ever since i went off to college ... music was still a huge part of my life... but i started listening to music in different ways like with a walkman and discman... (do any of you still remember those vintage gadgets?) lol...

and i only got my first ipod in 2007 and took a long time to figure out how firkin mp3 players work!

now... a boombox radio had been missing in my life (and my bedroom) for a vast number of years... thats only because we have ipods... and iphones... and stuff... but nothing beats an old fashioned music player to play in your room to help u get through the night or set the mood to whatever you feel...

and thats why with my recent purchase of a jawbone BIGJAMBOX ... i feel like i have pulled a “Christina Aguilera” and went “back to basics” and realized from playing the very first song on my jambox...

oh what have i been missing all these years...

i have been missing the gift of music... And nothing compares to a good ole fashioned boom box...

(F.Y.I. i just only discovered how to use “Bluetooth” technology on my iphone with my boombox... ) it still feels so utterly futuristic to me to play music with a touch of a button from my phone wirelessly...

im such a tech dumbo... (giggle giggle)

:-p


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)