Monday, February 3, 2014

My Little Black Book : Drama Drama Drama...


"...every now and then... i find myself doing a little soul searching about why is it just so hard for me to find a decent guy to call my own... and in this particular episode of my life... i looked back on my experiences with guys that just make me wonder... where are all the good guys...?"

DRAMA QUEEN ~

now this guy was actually “gorgeous” from my last post of “My Little Black Book : Dangerous Part 1 and Part 2”... i thought there was something good that came out of going to that gay bar... but boy oh boy was i wrong... (as always)...

i met him during his lunch break one day and he seemed really different from the night i saw him at the bar... maybe he was nervous or maybe he just wasn’t that interested... because he kept looking at his phone and checking his facebook app the whole time! (GOD!! DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN GUYS DO THAT ON DATES?)

well ... fast forward to how you should never judge a book by its cover... because little miss “gorgeous” tuned out to be the most dramatic DRAMA QUEEN there ever was! (and i know a thing or two about causing drama!... but this guy just totally takes the cake!)

we started arguing and spatting about the most simplest of things... little misunderstandings that got threw out into epic proportions and everything was documented across all chat platforms on facebook and whatsapp, it started the very next day with him asking me to start driving him around and stuff...

and he just kept throwing around accusations saying that “i was the most useless TOP he has ever known” ... (f.y.i. when in GODS name did i ever claim that i was a TOP?)...  he also threw a bitch fit when i asked for more pics of him ... and he even scolded me out of the blue and got all defensive when i didn’t ask him out to watch a movie...  saying he was EXPECTING me to ask him...

DEAR LORD!!! AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ULTIMATE DRAMA QUEEN!!!

and just like all drama queens,eventually he wanted to make a dramatic scene and get the last word in and ended our supposed “friendship” by saying he was gonna block me on facbook...  and the only thing i could do was to laugh in disbelief , roll my eyes and just say ... “oh well”... and to promise myself to never turn into such an epic drama queen as him...  EVERRRRRR !


MOMMA’S BOY ~

decided to meet him for a movie because he had free tickets to a new movie theatre opening in town... and he actually brought his parents along as chaperones! ... he apparently told them that i was his “classmate” in school (and they believed it because i can still pass off as a college student with my young cute boyish looks hihi)...

we watched “wreck it ralph” and it was my first 3D movie experience ever... and what followed after our movie date... were another string of lunch and dinner dates together (without his parents thank god!)...  and on one fateful night on the third date... he popped the question  and asked me if we could be boyfriends...
i declined and said... he was just too young for me... but we could definitely be friends because he a seemed like a cool kid... but the very next day what i saw on his facebook page totally puzzled me..

he posted something about saying how he never noticed that there were so many pretty girls at his college... and so i asked him about it... trying to find out what was that all about? (suddenly realizing that i don’t think i even know if he was really gay??? at all!!!!!)

and his reply was ... “actually i am straight! i just wanted to try and experiment with you to see if i was gay or not”... (which was the biggest load of bull crap i have ever heard in my life!)... i was too disgusted about this whole GAME that he was trying to play with me ... knowing that he was just doing this out of spite because i rejected him last night... gosh? i thought it all went down so well and civilized!!! guess i was wrong !

this is the reason why i just absolutely despise younger boys... its all just a game to them... causing unnecessary drama in my life when all i want is just a simple guy with any miniscule sense of DECENCY! ...gosh...
** and as of the date of this published post, momma's boy has sinced reached out to me admiting that he did say he was straight just to get back at me (duh)... and still texts me wanting to meet up again because he was just feeling so "horny"... (sigh).... some boys just don't have a clue...

2 comments:

Rod Taylor said...

Sad yet very humorous the way you wrote it. And it's not just boys, I know plenty of men who are drama queens.

N!LoC said...

Haha.. I can somehow seem to handle the men better than the boys... But there's always gonna be a lil drama queen in all of us ;-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)