Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Simple Things...




you don’t have to take me on a whirlwind trip to rome...
you don’t even have to buy me the latest gold iPhone...
don’t need to promise me the moon and stars above...
just promise to be there for me is well more than enough...

you don’t have to be a perfect “10” with abs and a hot body...
just wear a tank top with a smile to come and rescue me...
you  don’t have to comment on every single post i write...
just know that it means the world to me when i see a “like

“its just the simple things that matter most to me”

~ by N!LoC ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)