Thursday, January 16, 2014

Someway Somehow...



as valentine’s day approaches in just a couple more weeks or so... i feel like love is this familiar feeling that eludes me once again to my past...

the year has gotten off to a fairly good start with lots of pieces of my personal life going in different directions... as i sit down at 2.39am in middle of this night by my trusty netbook... i am washed away with desires and dreams... that i once hoped for as a little little child...

i rarely write what goes on in my life in a direct (diary entry) like this one... but i just feel like i have to let my feelings out and just ...“write”....

if there is such a thing called fate... and everything happens for a reason...  everything has its time and place... to whatever will be will be...

i just have to believe that i am going to make it through someway somehow ... with a heart so ready to love someone who appreciates and welcomes it with open arms... 

4 comments:

fantus said...

You keep looking for love....if know else say it.....than damn I say you are so worth being and loving in return!

N!LoC said...

Thank u fanny... Your sweet words never fail to touch my heart...

fantus said...

If know one else will say it, than damn I will say! You atre so worth being loved and loving someone in turn!

N!LoC said...

2nd time around and u still have spelling mistakes... Lol ... Thanks again fanny... ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (33) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)