Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Big "O" Part 2...



continued from The Big "O" Part 1...

*keep in mind that i was massaging my dinky winky with my undies and shorts still on... so my erection was all under the circus tent

but this time... i just let the feeling linger... because obviously i was feeling soo damn high with my rock hard erection .. i just didn’t really care if i started to pee (which i thought was gonna happen)....

but little did i know... i felt this Vesuvius eruption of something rushing up my shaft... (again... which i thought was pee on its way)... but BOOM sha KAA laa KAH! i felt a throbbing of some sort in my pants... and quickly rushed to the bathroom to “pee”

but once i pulled down my shorts... and undies to “pee”... it revealed this massive glop of whitish goo which TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!! i thought i just injured myself or something!!!! i literally thought i was some sort of freaky alien that had some freaky mishap of bodily harm while “peeing”

i hyperventilated in the bathroom to the point of silent hysteria... my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking tremendously... i honestly just didn’t have a clue what was happening !!!!

now after that... everything is a blur as i can’t really remember the details of that horrifying and traumatic experience... but let’s just say... after i cleaned myself up... and then FINALLY had an actual PEE! ... i went back to my room and regrouped my thoughts... and slowly realized... that what just happened was something that my stupid horny male classmates were joking and making fun of all this while... and i finally understood what just happened...

what i did was apparently “masturbating”... and the white goo that just came shooting out of me was apparently “cum”... eureka!!!!!


so that’s how the story goes for my very first time masturbating and how i experienced my very first big “O”...

:-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)