Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It Ain't Easy...



i know im the kind to always put up a fight
but it just happens to be new year’s eve’s night
tryin to do the “out of mind” ~ “out of sight”
but...
nothing seems right... how did i get here?

so i made my way to a grocery store...
the hagen dazz was really hard to ignore...
haven’t tried all these flavours before...
so...
 guess i’ll let go...  and eat my heart silly...

i just saw a guy...
who looked nothing at all like you...
and i imagined that he was...
but that’s just my point of view...

it’ ain’t easy...
when my heart aches...

i almost wrote a letter...
to tell you how i feel...
but i just think it’s better...
to let this love... end right here...

so...

i will post this now...
and man it’s starting to rain...
trying hard not to allow...
my heart to cause me more pain...

it ain’t easy....
IT AIN’T EASY...
when my heart breaks...


~ by N!LoC ~


2 comments:

fantus said...

ouch!!! I feel you!! I feel you!!!

N!LoC said...

Thanks for feeling me fanny ... Hihi ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)