Sunday, December 22, 2013

Deeper Than That...



I take one look at a shirtless guy and my insides come rushing full speed ahead…a wave of mixed emotions, fantasies all crashing down on me …

I think to myself… 

"am I just longing for something I have been deprived from for far too long?"

"...or am I just plain horny?"

I have never been a stranger to this feeling as I get this way by the most simplest of things like…let’s say… for instance, seeing a particular guy that makes my brain “chemically react” at the grocery store…

back in the day… when I would see a hawt guy at a grocery store…i would get that “feeling”… and then start putting loads of junk food in my shopping cart... but now when i see a hawt guy at the grocery store... I just stare at him just a little too long til I can’t stare no more... then just brush the"feeling" off withstanding the urge to grab a chocolate bar and shoving it down my pie hole :-)

maybe it’s my biological clock that has finally rang it’s alarm letting me know i'm finally ready for some physical association…

or…..Maybe I just need to get laid ???... but I honestly feel it goes much more deeper than that...

(no pun intended)


 :-P 


** as of date of this post published... i already experienced "some" physical association...  :-)


2 comments:

Rod Taylor said...

Hahaha. I find myself gawking at the guys too. Sometimes my staring is way too obvious.

N!LoC said...

Well rod... Us gays are very visual creatures ... Hihi :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)